Little Max was born on September 10, 2008 at about 6:45 pm. He weighs 8 lbs 3 ounces and 52 cm's long. He has lots of dark brown hair and loves to suck his fingers.
What a cute little baby! I want one! Why can't they just stay that little? Looks like he loves his fingers...We miss you guys...Hope your having fun up there mom!
Rochelle and Kaelen, What a beautiful boy! Karli posted your blog URL on the Kennington family site. It's so fun to see pictures of your other two as well...they have changed so much since I saw them last. Congratulations! I'll be back to visit again...
Yea! he is adorable, congrats cousin...you sure make cute babies. I missed seeing you at Grandpa's birthday party..I wish I could hold that cute baby. have fun with your mom and get some rest!
Here are the blog sites of other Cali Colombia Missionaries http://www.lkmpeless.blogspot.com/ http://www.nbakbeautifullife.blogspot.com/ http://gulbransblog.blogspot.com/ http://robisonsumo.blogspot.com/ http://www.burntham.com/
8 comments:
What a cute little baby! I want one! Why can't they just stay that little? Looks like he loves his fingers...We miss you guys...Hope your having fun up there mom!
Mad Max! Good to hear everyone is healthy and that the labor was smooth. When you bringing him to America???
Ben
Rochelle and Kaelen,
What a beautiful boy! Karli posted your blog URL on the Kennington family site. It's so fun to see pictures of your other two as well...they have changed so much since I saw them last. Congratulations! I'll be back to visit again...
He is so cute, and so little. Congratulations!!!! Gavyn and Luke must now move over and let Max, be the spoiled baby now!!!
Yea! he is adorable, congrats cousin...you sure make cute babies. I missed seeing you at Grandpa's birthday party..I wish I could hold that cute baby. have fun with your mom and get some rest!
congrats Rochelle! He looks perfect! :)
He is so cute, Congratulations!!! We hope to see you guys in Canada for Christmas!
Here are the blog sites of other Cali Colombia Missionaries
http://www.lkmpeless.blogspot.com/
http://www.nbakbeautifullife.blogspot.com/
http://gulbransblog.blogspot.com/
http://robisonsumo.blogspot.com/
http://www.burntham.com/
http://ryanhallows.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment