

Now when it warms up to about 30 degrees, we shovel the walk way and go sledding
This day Kaelen told the kids if they wore the super capes that grandma Fox made them they would go faster… So how do we all like it…well, Emma loves it can’t get enough… Kael likes it …. But isn’t as died hard as Emma … I only go down once to get the photos from the bottom… Kaelen is just a show off…
4 comments:
Holy Frozen Tundra Batman!
Nice post Rochelle. I'm excited to go skating again so I hope you were serious about you skating next time! :) Also, I love your backdrop!
Boo hoo, I am missing out on everything! I love skating and have not been since we moved, I also love shovelling snow and am the one to do it here all the time, well most of the time. Miss you all!
Brrr that looks cold!...I can't believe how big your kids are already. So cute! The boys look identical to their daddy! :)
Post a Comment