Well, Max is 6 months old. Likes to suck his two first fingers, has big blue eyes (which he gets from his dad)… and is as good as can be asked of a six month old. Aside from learning to suck his fingers which I’m sure is what helps keep so content most of the time, he has also learned to roll over. Emma & Kael love keeping him entertained with toys and silly faces. So what’s next … solid foods…?!
Oh my gosh! He is getting so big! I love the picture of him with the litttle fox hat its so cute!! Can't wait until we get to see you guys in Seattle! Much love JESS!
I agree with Jess the pic of him in the fox hat is way cute. Ahh I want another baby! I like the new background, very stylish and very Rochelle! Miss you guys... I feel like we're on opposite sides of the planet! I need to call you with for an amazing race chit chat!
8 comments:
Glad you got this posted on the right blog! :) I can't believe how blue Max's eyes are. He is so adorable! And getting so, so big already!
what a cutie!
Yeah you updated, what a cute boy and such a sweet personality.
He is the best baby, and I love those blue eyes. Cute pictures.
Ahhh, he is so much bigger than at Christmas! Great pictures of the little tike, love those big blue eyes!
Oh my gosh! He is getting so big! I love the picture of him with the litttle fox hat its so cute!! Can't wait until we get to see you guys in Seattle! Much love JESS!
I agree with Jess the pic of him in the fox hat is way cute. Ahh I want another baby! I like the new background, very stylish and very Rochelle! Miss you guys... I feel like we're on opposite sides of the planet! I need to call you with for an amazing race chit chat!
Beautiful family! Little Max has wonderful eyes. Glad you posted pictures of your kids. It's fun to see how they've grown!
Post a Comment