Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fox Visit!

Well, my mom, dad and 2 of my sisters (mia & jess) just left after a weeklong visit we already miss them. It was good to see them, and nice to have them visit for my birthday and extra help with the kids is always nice too...
Few of the things we did...
My dad and Kaelen got started on a playground for the kids.
My mom made 2 skirts for Emma and one for me,
2 pairs of shorts for Kael and Max...
A trip to Prince George...
Horseback riding for the girls...
2 trips to the lake... because it has been so hot here ... in the high 80’s all week! (a heat wave I’m telling you!)
And just hanging out with the puppies and the hay bales...


yeeha!


the girls and kids hanging out in the car in PG



The Lake


max loving the watermelon

we have 10! want one?



pics in the canola fields

4 comments:

Heather Coon said...

Now its their turn to visit me! I think we should just get them gas cards for Christmas! Glad you had fun, I like the pics in the fields.

Lauri said...

Rochelle, your family is so cute. (and what I wouldn't give to have a canola field to take pictures in!) Beautiful.

Ben & Carly said...

those canola feilds kill me, they are so beautiful. heat wave, ha I love it! I'm glad you got to see your family, it is always hard when they leave. Your kids look like they were in heaven too!

Kara said...

Looks like fun was had by all! Miss you guys.