Tuesday, April 6, 2010

coloring and hunting





Saturday afternoon we colored eggs, I don't care much for boiled eggs but the kids love them and could hardly wait to eat them... Max was mad because we wouldn't let him drink the dye... :)


















Easter Sunday we
hunted them... The kids loved it... This was the first year since we have lived here that there has not been any snow on the ground on Easter... So we actually hid eggs outside ... As you can tell still no green grass but the sun was out :) Emma and Kael loaded up, Max found one and was happy till he ate all the candy inside... then found more in his brother and sister's baskets...







7 comments:

Hooper Fox's said...

aww. . i love Emma's easter dress!! Max is getting so big!! :) aw. . Miss you guys. . It was a boring easter for us with no little kids at our house!!

-Jess

Heather Coon said...

Happy Easter...and don't worry we had snow on our ground and had to have our hunt inside.

Lauri said...

Such grand niece and nephews. Cute Easter kids.

Kara said...

sniff, sniff, I miss those kids, I need to snuggle them! Come on down! Maybe send them with the others for the wedding, I'll keep them for a few weeks while you get used to a new baby, then I will return them ... let me know ... :)

The Reiersens said...

Wow that's a lot of Easter eggs! It looks like egg sandwiches for a while! :)

Hooper Fox's said...

Sunny and warm enough to wear short sleeves.
Can't wait to come make sure those eggs are gone.

Sorry Kara, I will be coming to do the snugglin! :)
G-Fox ready for a road trip?

Rubie Purcell Arnold said...

loving your blog Rochelle. Dang cute! See you in Langley.