well she now 2 weeks old...so I figured it's about time to get a picture of her up. so here she is born May 7, 2010... 7lbs 12oz 23inch ... thanks to my sister in law for taking these cute pictures...
Oh my goodness, she is the sweetest litlle thing! I love the sisters pic!!! Love the name too! Cora was on our list of fav girl names. Very cute!! Congratulations.
ahh I am way out of the loop, I can't believe it has been two weeks.....she is so beautiful, I love her name and I love that Emma got a sister! congrats to you cousin, you have such a beautiful little family!
8 comments:
AWWW. . . She is SO Cute I love the pictures!!! SO Cute!!! :)
She's looks just like Emma. I love all the pictures. Hopefully it'll give Jessica some ideas!
She's an absolute gem!!! Congratulations!!!
Oh my goodness, she is the sweetest litlle thing! I love the sisters pic!!! Love the name too! Cora was on our list of fav girl names. Very cute!! Congratulations.
Sweet!
She is adorable Rochelle! Good work, can't wait to hold her soon :)
Precious. Congratulations.
ahh I am way out of the loop, I can't believe it has been two weeks.....she is so beautiful, I love her name and I love that Emma got a sister! congrats to you cousin, you have such a beautiful little family!
Post a Comment