Monday, October 10, 2011

lost & found

Well looks like these first day of school pictures had gotten lost in the shuffle of pictures... lost no more !
grade 2 & kindergarten

Kael was so excited, Emma too

I was downloading pictures from our camera and when it said now loading 100+ pictures I was surprised... I didn't think I had taken that many lately. I hadn't... Emma had of herself, the cat, Cora, her toys ect. So here are a few of the best... not to bad... for a 6 year old...:)







5 comments:

Kjirsten said...

What cuties! Ella always finds out camera and takes funny pictures too:) Maybe they are destined to be future photographers!

Hooper Fox's said...

Cute pics but I'm sure there's a few
more out there we didn't see
max in any...give us more:) G-ma Fox

Karli said...

I love that she took the camera and took her own photos. Great job Emma! :)

Heather Coon said...

Emma is so big! Can't wait to see you all at Christmas!! I think we are coming!!!

The Reiersens said...

Not bad for Emma's self portraits! :)