Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our First Strawberries….





Kaelen recently built a raised bed for some strawberry plants we were given and we are already seeing our first strawberries. Emma is very excited to go out every day to see if any berries have turned red… She is also very helpful at eating them…



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute blog. I love it. I was really impressed by your raised beds that you make. Do you want to make us some? J/K. I am enjoying the blogging world.

Mike Hurren said...

We'll be there in a few weeks, so tell Emma to save me a strawberry. I love 'em.

Heather Coon said...

Strawberries! Cool...I just barely missed them. Hey don't hate me Kaelen but I stole some of your music. (aaron wanted religious man on ours sorry!)

Karli said...

Kaelen, didn't you steal Religious Man from me? :) The berries look great! We'll be over soon to test them out!

Ben & Carly said...

Shell
hey cousin, my mom gave me your blog address..yeah, I am so excited to see your cute family! you look great, your kids are SO big. it is beautiful where you live...I missed seeing you in utah by a week. I love the picture of you in your sun hat, I wish we could grow strawberries all that grows down here is HOT dirt! I miss you, tell Kaelen hi.

Kjirsten said...

Yum, yum! They look good. Emma your princess dress looks beautiful too.