




So we went up to the cabins at Tizgay lake to take in a little of the scenery and to take Emma and Kael fishing. they have been looking forward to going ever since Dad and uncle Aaron went out to the ocean in May.
Emma caught the first fish, she was very excited to reel it into the boat... after about 5 turns on the reel she tired out and Dad had to finish the job.
They both thought that the fish was pretty cool until we brought it into the boat. then they both absolutely freaked out. Kael jumped off the seat next to dad and smacked his head as he made his way clear up to the front of the boat to sit as far away from the flopping fish as possible.
After the first fish they were both immediately disenchanted with fishing and wanted to go back to playing in the sand. even though Emma thought the fish was "sooo cute".
4 comments:
Great pictures, I sure miss those two cute kids. Let's go fishing when we get there as well. See you in a few weeks!
Shelle & Kaelen - This blog is so cute!! I LOVE the pictures. I hate that wasn't able to see you when you came down to Utah. Definitely when you come back down, I'll have to come spend some time with you!! Your kids are so stinkin cute :) I bet your third will be just as cute!!! - love ya guys ;)
Is that the boat you go deep sea fishing in? :^) Looks like a blast, when the US Dollar advances we are buying a cabin on a lake!!!
Hey Rochelle! Your babies are so cute! I can't believe how big they are now.
Post a Comment