Friday, April 24, 2009

Making of a Bed... part II

Well, it's done... I was going to sand and paint but I was stuck in the house for 3 days due to rising flood waters. So Kaelen finished it, all on his own.(not that I didn't think he could) We set it up last night, fits perfect and looks great...
Thank You dear...you're great!!!!!!!!

Next...sand and paint the dresser and nightstands to match... then the bedroom...





7 comments:

Kjirsten said...

I'm jealous! Do you think he can make one for us and bring it all the way from Canada:) Ha ha!

Karli said...

I'm jealous too! It looks awesome!

Amy said...

wow! that is beautiful!

Hooper Fox's said...

Kaelen your the bomb! So professional looking can't
wait to see it, maybe you should take orders. Kim

Kjirsten said...

Wow! Rochelle really did marry Charles Ingall's.

Ben

Dana M. said...

That is so nice. And Emma looks so comfy.

Danielle said...

We miss when you lived at our house. Kaelen did all sort sorts of little projects to make the apartment nice for you. He really loves you.