Hooray I can finally leave a comment! I have been trying for weeks but my computer wouldn't let me. First of all I LOVE your bed...I called Ben into the room and said "look what Kaelen can do" he looked at me like "ok what do you want me to do about it?" It's beautiful, it really is, nice job Kaelen. I love getting to see videos of where you live, then I get and idea of what to picture. I think we should plan a girls trip to prince edward island...it seems like the kind of place for a girls only outing, what do you think? I saw your sisters the other day, it made me miss you. Love, Carly
2 comments:
i love the sun glasses, it looks like a nice day otis
Hooray I can finally leave a comment! I have been trying for weeks but my computer wouldn't let me. First of all I LOVE your bed...I called Ben into the room and said "look what Kaelen can do" he looked at me like "ok what do you want me to do about it?"
It's beautiful, it really is, nice job Kaelen. I love getting to see videos of where you live, then I get and idea of what to picture. I think we should plan a girls trip to prince edward island...it seems like the kind of place for a girls only outing, what do you think? I saw your sisters the other day, it made me miss you. Love, Carly
Post a Comment