Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Masterpiece or so he thought...

The other day Emma and Kael had done some painting, but did not put the paints away like I had asked... (nothing new) now Max can get wherever he wants in his walker and he made his way over to the kids table to find what they had left behind usually some little morsel ... and this is what he found, while I was busy making dinner...
When saw him I gasped and startled him ...



But I reassured him it wasn’t his fault but the fault of his careless brother and sister who left the paints where he could reach them and then he was ok to pose for some pics ...

5 comments:

Dana M. said...

He he he, that is funny, Rochelle. Those are the best messes and Max looks so happy, too.

Karli said...

That's hilarious. I can't believe he gets around so well already!

Hooper Fox's said...

love the max, another artist in the making. otis

Kara said...

wow, he is getting so big! did you have to call poison control? I have them on speed dial!

Jana Jensen said...

Glad you wrote this one down, it might be the only semi-naughty thing that Max ever does, he's so sweet.