Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kael's Birhtday

Here are a few pictures from Kael's 3rd Birthday!!! As you can see from the picture he got a scooter and had chocolate ice cream cake...Birthday dinner was a few of his favorites corn on the cob, chicken on the bone and watermelon yummmm....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday kael it looks like he had a good time..

Kara said...

Oh, he is getting so big! wish we could have been there so i could smooch that chocolately face!

Anonymous said...

Out of all my Sisters, I thought you'd be the one that made sure your Kids had clean faces and clothes on for pictures :)

But if I had a Ice Cream Cake in front of me, I'd probably have it all over my face as well!

GOOD TIMES!!!

Heather Coon said...

You really thought rochelle would be the clean one?

Well I think he looks cute! Ice cream and all...