Emma's first day of school... the first day of school is a 1 hour meet the teacher, tour the school, drop of all you supplies and stuff... So, that morning Emma tells me “mom you don’t need to stay with me.” I say, “We’ll see.” In the car on the way she said, “Well maybe you can wait in the car.” “We’ll see” I say. Walking up to the school, Emma says “well I guess you should come and stay." “Alright I’ll stay.” I say.


Another 1st of the day
Was Max’s birthday... yep... 1year old!
He cried when we sang to him and until we gave him some cake I guess he just really wanted some cake :}Happy Birthday MAX!



5 comments:
wait didn't you just have Max like last month, that went by so fast. Emma looks adorable and ready to take on the world!
Sorry we missed the desruction of the cake, he looks like he loved it and must have cried because he knew what was coming.
wow, Max is already 1! Perhaps you should give him cake first next year! and way to go Emma, what a big girl you are now!
Its no fair that your boys have more hair on their first birthdays than HOlly did! They both look cute. I'll call you back today when its a reasonable time. I don't think 4:30 am is!
Seriously cute kids!
Post a Comment