I'll answer that for you Rochelle... we ran out of daylight and let's be honest... It's not easy getting a good photo of Ralphy. Sorry Kaelen, but it's true! Ok, kidding... we mostly just ran out of light and we're going to do them again... soon!
Rochelle, I didn't see Max's pictures before. Oh my gosh, he is freaking cute. I can't figure out who he looks like though. I just can't believe how much he has grown. Although, the last time we saw you he was like 3 months old:) Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks.
6 comments:
The pictures are really cute. We need copies when you come. How did the family pics go?
I'll answer that for you Rochelle... we ran out of daylight and let's be honest... It's not easy getting a good photo of Ralphy. Sorry Kaelen, but it's true! Ok, kidding... we mostly just ran out of light and we're going to do them again... soon!
They are darn cute! Love Kael's outfit:)
Karli, you don't have to apologize for my ugliness... i am mad at Mom and Dad about it however. Thanks for the pics... they look great.
Those are some darn cute kids you got there!! I hope Emma is enjoying school, too.
Rochelle, I didn't see Max's pictures before. Oh my gosh, he is freaking cute. I can't figure out who he looks like though. I just can't believe how much he has grown. Although, the last time we saw you he was like 3 months old:) Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment