Here are some of the photos of all of our costumes. Emma went as Princess Fiona (and wasn't a big fan about painting her face green, after all how many princesses have green facces?), Kael was too sick to dress up as a race car driver, Max was upset about beinga penguin, Kaelen was a stick in the mud just went as himself. as you can tell by the picture, and Rochelle... well... you get to figure that one out.





11 comments:
Does that picture of you mean what I think it does??!! If so congrats!!
WooHoo I knew it! Dad
Yea and Mom had a feeling......Congrats anyway.
May lots of birthdays to hit there.
So you mean you didn't tell them at home when you were there!?!? Well congratulations! So soon though, I thought three was good for ya? I guess if my husband looked as good as yours we'd be well on our way to four by now too!
uh, is Heather hitting on Kaelen? She obviously hasn't seem him in awhile, because I thought he was the one expecting when you were down here. :) Congrats, we are excited for you guys! Here's to another girl! Is it possible to have three in a row?
I can tell Kaelen wrote this post. Well, he at least picked the photos! :) Congratulations Rochelle. And you too Kaelen. :)
You are too clever! I love the announcement pic. I think Emma makes a darling Princess Fiona.
Congratulations!!!!!!!! I'm already excited to find out the gender. Maybe we will get some girls. That's a cute way to announce it. I love it.
Love the lovin' in the oven! That's so great.
Congratulations! Wow, 4 kiddos:) You guys make cute ones! I kind of had this strange feeling you might have been pregnant while you guys were here. Maybe it's because I still have fresh baby hormones going on:) Can't wait to meet the little one.
hooray congratulations! I loved the costume, I have to admit it took me a min to figure out what it meant....I'm kind of slow that way when I'm pregnant but hey misery loves company so welcome to the party! JK I'm excited for you, too bad our soon to be four kids each can't live close enough to play together huh. anyway YEA! I think it's wonderful!
Congrats! What a fun way to share the news!
Post a Comment