This toy is very frustrating...
for this little boy ...
He’ll find this toy on occasion... then he will proceed to bite it, suck on it, and bang it on something with no success. At last resort he brings it to me when I try to explain to a 1 year old it cannot be opened or drunk. He takes it back and throws it across the room and crys ... I think we will be hiding this toy for awhile...
4 comments:
I had to laugh at this because ever since I was little that toy drove me CRAZY....why does it have to look like delicious orange juice. I'm with Max. I'm glad you think it's just a boy thing, and the fact that Kaelen laughed gave me even more hope...he is wonderfully mature!
I would be frustrated too. I love Max's blue eyes.
That is great, I have to side with him though, why do they make toys so realistic now?
Growing up certainly has its frustrations!
Post a Comment