| Cora pondering |
| Kael & Max in their matching fox shirts (I couldn't pass up fox shirts) |
| the beginning of our Valentine Day dessert |
| Finished product |
| Kael the dessert maker |
| Emma with some Valentines cards she got from school friends |
| A Valentine dinner heart shaped meat. |
| This tradition was started by my mom who made this meal for my dad when they were first dating. She made it for us from time to time. I've been making it for our family for the past few years. |
5 comments:
MMMMMmmmmm, Heart Shaped Meat...
Cute...I always forget to plan ahead for stuff like that. I made Holly pink pancakes with pink milk and Aaron asked me what are you doing that for. I told it was for Valentines day. And he was like "so...?" So underappreciated!
How fun! What a fun mom.
I think I might have to adopt that tradition, very fun. It's great to catch up on your darling fam. Hope all is well.
It's the little things that count. What a great thing to do.
Post a Comment