For Christmas Kaelen got me a Kindle e-reader and I love it.
So I would like to recommend a book and ask for any good suggestions.
So I would like to recommend a book and ask for any good suggestions.
The Sweetness at the bottom of the Pie is my recommendation. It is a good clean murder mystery set in the 1950's England about philately and chemistry, two things I never thought I'd enjoy reading about but I did. I won't tell you too much about because I'll end up giving it all away. Some my find it simple and easy, but for me it was perfect, with 4 little kids I don't have the time for anything too long or complicated.
Enjoy :)
5 comments:
I'm definitely going to need some good books for the upcoming hospital stay so I'll have to check this one out! Thanks for the recommendation.
I absolutely loved this book. I have it if anyone wants to borrow it. :) Thanks for the recommendation.
I like the Fablehaven books by Brandon Mull. The first one is simply called Fablehaven. It's a fantasy series. Brandon is an author from Utah. If you like mysteries, another good series is the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency. What kinds of books do you like reading?
Never heard of it, I'll have to read it. Aaron won't read anything else now that he's read the hunger games. he doesn't think anything will compare!
I'm going to try it, thanks for the idea. Simple and easy, yay! Can't wait to see about the philately and chemistry.
PS We had heart-shaped meatloaf the other day all because of you! It was one of those fun things that make regular not so regular.
Post a Comment