Friday, May 6, 2011

Ride...


Went on a little four-wheeling adventure a few weeks back ... yep the kids too...

saw this little guy right off the main road... 


Max loved it... its his favorite thing  to do...


got stuck only a few times...

4 comments:

Heather Coon said...

What is that thing a hedgehog?! What a fun and exciting life you guys live up there. I can't believe there is still snow on the ground!! It's weird packing for Utah, I have to pull out our pants again. I don't want to I'm really enjoying the shorts weather too much!

Oh ya one of your kids must of called me today, but then hung up when they heard my voice. Maybe my hello was a little frightening to them!!

Anonymous said...

is this heart lake? max is looking cool otis

Summer said...

Looks like lots of fun!Lots of family memories!

The Reiersens said...

Dang, you guys have your own personal safari! :)