This year we headed to Utah as we usually do for spring break ... to visit with the Fox’s. We hung out for a few days... Then Kaelen , Cora & I took off to Florida to visit with the Coon’s while Max, Emma & Kael spent some quality time with Grandpa , Grandma , Mia, & Jess. So the following are lots of pictures of us having fun with the Coon’s in St. Augustine (the oldest city in America)
 |
| Good old Southern BBQ |
 |
| sooooooo very gooood!!! |
 |
| Lila love it~ Cora did not! |
Fort Matanzas
 |
| this beach was made up of little shells( it was a little hard on the feet :) |
 |
| Yep ! that's Holly always running about 20 feet ahead of everyone else... |
 |
| Heather took us to the best places to eat!!!! |
 |
| Mmmm Chocolate! |
 |
| The Coons |
 |
| We spent lots of time at the beach, it was so very nice! |
 |
| Cora loved eating sand! |
 |
| Last night at the Beach |
Thanks to Heather & Aaron for being awesome hosts and tour guides!
4 comments:
I can't believe you made it back to Utah and then drove home to Canada and still beat me posting your trip! In my defense we did have more family show up the day you left!! Aaahhh what good memories these pictures bring back. So glad you guys came out to visit. BTW I look totally white trash in that BBQ picture with my beach towel on. Oh I saw a sign in Smokin D's that said 'the essence of good bbq is the lack of utensils, napkins and seating, it is enjoyed best on the trunk of your car'. Sounds like our family's kind of place. So I guess we were doing it right when we just dug in with our fingers and passed around the slaw and beans sharing the same spoon!
P.s. please email me some photos!!
Ok I'm dumb I guess I did post your trip, BUT I have different pics so I just didn't remember I suppose. Or it could be that it is past my bedtime and i am still up blogging on a Saturday night!!!
Cute pics! Cora has the longest eyelashes! She's so sweet!
Sigh. Looks like a wonderful trip!! The beach looks amazing. Sorry we didn't get to see you in Utah while you were here. :( I can't believe how your beautiful children are all growing up so.
Post a Comment