Wednesday, June 8, 2011

FiVe

So the Party started off with a treasure hunt, Kaelen made it up and it had the kids running all over place looking for clues... They all loved it...


 Kael wasn't sad just caught him at a bad picture moment

Volcano Cake w/ dinosaurs

Kael check en out the cake


Happy Birthday bud I hope you love being 5 we love having you be apart of our family, love you :)

3 comments:

Kara said...

He looks so grown up already!! I can't believe he is five years old, Gage is sad he didn't go to the party :( I guess the distance isn't kind to him!
Happy birthday Kael! We love you!

Heather Coon said...

Happy birthday Kael boy! Looks like you had an awesome party! Your cake looks pretty rad, I bet it tasted good too!

The Reiersens said...

What an awesome birthday cake! You're such a cool mom Rochelle!