Monday, September 12, 2011

Despicable Three

Maxwell's 3rd birthday was despicable.... I was just a small family party but the cake was a big hit! 
The Cake
 Max's favorite movie is Despicable Me .... but he can't say Despicable so he calls it ME! So when I saw this cake on Pinterest ... I just had to make it for him... he was impressed ... until he opened his gifts and found out he got a tractor that moved and made lots of noise... :)
The Birthday Boy

2 comments:

Karli said...

Awesome! The cake turned out perfect! Good job.

Heather Coon said...

There you go again, making awesome cakes!! Have any ideas for HOlly's bday cake? I have 10 days and counting!!! She says she likes snow white now. I thought an ariel under the sea type theme would be easier. How the heck to do you incorporate 7 creepy midget men into a birthday party????