Friday, August 5, 2011

DIY spare chairs

So a few months back I found these chairs at the thrift store for 2 bucks each... We where in need of a few spare chairs for the dinning room...It was impossible to find ones that were the same as the ones we already had ... So, I decided to go complete opposite of what we already had ... little bit of sanding and paint .... here you go before and after...Let me know what ya think ???



BEFORE


AFTER



(it is a little brighter than thought it would be)





9 comments:

Dana M. said...

You are so crafty, Rochelle. I am in love with the chairs. It always amazes me what a coat of paint will do.

Kara said...

Love them! And I love the green! Great job, you can't beat two bucks!!

Ben & Carly said...

pretty darn impressed....what's with you fox girls and your amazing creative jeans....plus a husband that makes you jewelry wall hangings, too much talent in one house. I laughed so hard at your 75 degree comment the other day and your pic of the kids running through the sprinklers. I love your front yard, I want to come lay in it!

Karli said...

They turned out amazing! I wish we could go garage saleing again tomorrow but I have this wedding thing going on. Oh well. Save some treasures for me!

Lauri said...

Huge difference. Love the Pow Green.

Heather Coon said...

Look at you guys up there gettin all crafty! You are pretty lucky to have a husband to help you out in that department:)!!

Stacee said...

Good work!

Anna said...

Very cool!! I love thrift stores and seeing what treasures I can find. I think the green is wonderful.

The Reiersens said...

Cool! I like the color!