Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Graduation....

I wasn’t planning to post about this, I even thought while we were there I am not going to post about this who wants to read about a lame pre-school graduation... Kaelen didn’t even want to go... (I don’t know what is worst Kaelen for not wanting to go or me for not wanting to post about it?) Anyways... we went to what I told Kaelen was a end –of- the- year- get- together- with -Emma’s -pre-school- class, not a pre-school graduation... I do have to thank Ms. Sandy for not making it to long and painful... it was only about a half an hour and then after they had a BBQ and fun stuff for all the kids to do... SO, why am I posting about this when I said I wasn’t going to... Well, when we arrived home and were walking up to the house Emma turned and said, “Mom are you going to put this [graduation] on your blog?” I said, “Do you think it would be a good thing to put on my blog?” Emma said, “Yep, I think everyone would want to see it.”

So I would like to present Emma Gulbranson Class of 2022!


6 comments:

Karli said...

Well, I'm glad you posted it! Congratulations Emma!!!

Hooper Fox's said...

Awesome Emma you look cute in your sunglasses.
Tell your mom your worth blogging about.

Anna said...

I'm glad you posted it too. She's such a cutie! Emma is well on her way to adulthood now!

Heather Coon said...

Can't let a girl down...yay...on to the big K now!

Ben & Carly said...

her graduation had a barbeque? umm totally worth blogging about, Olivia's graduation had twinkies. She looks adorable, I love the glasses.

Dana M. said...

Ya, Emma! Congratulations! Aiden had so much fun in class with you this year.