Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Dad went to the Netherlands and brought me back....




A hat , apron, little wooden shoes , some yum, yum, yum chocolate... (Kael got a little toy not pictured)
Kaelen and Jared (Kaelen’s brother) went to Holland, Sweden & Finland on business for 10 days...
Yes I was a little jealous at first, but after I looked at the pictures he brought back and heard all they did was go to forestry shows and look at machines and ride on a bus for about 10 hours with a bunch of foul-mouthed Irish men ... I was glad I stayed home and enjoyed the warm weather with the kids...
But for those of you who want to see pictures of logging machines and stuff... here you are...













Well,it wasn't all work and no fun...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks like you too much fun otis

Kara said...

Hmmm, girls trip? Paris? We're going to have to out do that!

Hooper Fox's said...

The hat and shoes totally fit Emma's look. And Kael
looks like he can't for that chocolate bar. Grandma

Ben & Carly said...

I'm with your mom, Emma looks like Kaelen brought her home from the netherlands! I would still be jealous, it looks gorgeous there. I think I would sit through a forestry demonstration if it was in Ireland. tell him you have to go to Europe for a mother convention, I'll meet you there....a business trip you know.