This little fox had the misfortune of getting caught in one of my father-in- laws traps out behind our house. Don't worry it didn't go to waste it was skinned and sent to auction.
the irony is not lost on me....I'm mean come on a fox caught in canada? you just can't make this stuff up!! I loved the book recomendation...here is one for you it was a fun easy read, perfect for four little kids! Sixteen brides. also the forgotten garden was recommended to me.
3 comments:
the irony is not lost on me....I'm mean come on a fox caught in canada? you just can't make this stuff up!! I loved the book recomendation...here is one for you it was a fun easy read, perfect for four little kids! Sixteen brides.
also the forgotten garden was recommended to me.
Wow, I don't think Dad ought to be trapping foxes in your back yard - never know what you are going to get!
Yes, I agree with the others, I would have thought FOX was on your protected species list.
Post a Comment