Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Barkerville

 It was Canada Day and so Kaelen had the day off from work so we headed about three an a half hours southeast to the old gold rush town of Barkerville . It was alot of fun to explore a place we had yet to visit.


Welcome to Barkerville, BC

the food

the old buildings


the mean old school teacher
okay maybe not so mean





looking for the perfect rock to throw

yep! that's it!

ready... set... throw...

looking for GOLD!
having a good time!




Cora was the best, she also had the best seat!
Sweet ending to a sweet day!(Max's favorite part)

3 comments:

Karli said...

This looks like so much fun. I love that photo of Max at the end. It is the epitome of Max. :)

Heather Coon said...

See there are cool places to visit in Canada! Max I wanna lick of your lollipop!

Hooper Fox's said...

I heard Kael thought the teacher was mean, something
about her chopping off the heads of the chickens and throwing them in the firepalce. funny kids g-ma